The Complete Planning Guide for THE VIRTUAL EOS INTEGRATOR MASTERCLASS™
EOS INTEGRATOR MASTERCLASS
Wednesday, Aug 3, 2022 - Wednesday, Aug 31, 2022
Share with the world that you are attending the upcoming Virtual EOS Integrator Masterclass with a social graphic!
- Make sure you have completed the Rocket Fuel 101 Video Series and passed the assessment.
- Skim or re-read portions of Rocket Fuel.
- Locate the workbook found in Module 1. You’ll want to print this out if possible, so you can take notes throughout the Masterclass.
- You’ll also find the course outline in Module 1. This will let you know the schedule for each module release, as well as when each Group Coaching Call will take place. As a reminder, each Group Coaching Call is constructed to facilitate conversation around course concepts and dive into any issues you need help solving. Here is where the content begins to come to life! Submit any questions that you would like answered during our Group Coaching Call using the Question Submission Form.
- Join your Cohort 018 Slack channel and introduce yourself to the group! This Slack channel will be available throughout the course for you to connect with your cohort. This Slack channel will expire two weeks after your final Group Coaching Call.
We use these ground rules to keep the Group Coaching Calls efficient and provide you with the best learning experience.
- No theory – Only stick to your lived experiences.
- Wear your Integrator hat – After all, you are an Integrator!
- Safe space – No self-promoting and no recruiting, and what’s said in the room stays in the room.
- No sidebars – Stay focused on the content at hand.
In order to graduate from EOS Integrator Masterclass, you must complete the following requirements before August 31, 2022:
- Watch 100% of the EOS Integrator Masterclass course material within Kajabi.
- Be an active participant* in at least three of the four Group Coaching Calls and watch the recording of the Group Coaching Call you have missed.
- *This means your camera is on, you are present for the full 90 minutes and engaged in conversation.
Integrator Mastery Forum (IMF) is our membership-based learning community of integrators focused on Mastery, Community, and Distinction. IMF keeps you engaged with the community and gives you access to a wide range of benefits, including the ability to attend the Quarterly Integrator Exchanges (QIE). A summary of the IMF benefits and criteria can be found here.
- Apply to join IMF.
- Look for our approval email with an invitation to sign up by initiating your membership in the Hub – the online base for all things IMF.
- Complete your registration in the Hub for the upcoming QIE on October 13, 2022 in Denver.
Quarterly Integrator Exchange
Taking place October 13, 2022 in Denver, Colorado
QIE is a rich, sharpening, nine-hour day of collaborative interaction with IMF community members from around the world.