Rocket Fuel University FAQ
A. Rocket Fuel offers several programs and opportunities that will challenge you to grow and become the best Visionary or Integrator you can be. The three programs:
- Rocket Fuel University Membership is a free program for Visionaries and Integrators crystallizing their role, looking to connect with peers. In this program, you will have access to training video content and monthly, live Q&A calls facilitated by EOS Implementers.
- Integrator Masterclass is a one-time class for Integrators who want to take their skills to the next level. In this virtual or in-person class, you will take a deep dive into how to best help your Visionary, modeling leadership, and practical tools for leading your team.
- The Integrator Mastery Forum is a learning community for Integrators who are committed to their craft and want to be a part of an advanced community. In the forum, you will be able to attend monthly collaborative calls, Quarterly Integrator Exchanges, and a private Slack channel.
Free Rocket Fuel University Membership
A. Visionaries and Integrators crystallizing their role, looking to connect with peers.
A. No. However, it may accelerate your learning. Rocket Fuel can be a great introduction to EOS if you are considering it.
A. As a free member of this community, you will have access to training video content by Mark C. Winters, co-author of Rocket Fuel and access to live Q&A calls for Visionaries, Integrators, and V/I Duos.
A. The Masterclass is tailored to Integrators who want to take their skills to the next level! We encourage Visionaries to send their Integrators to this course.
A. Think of this class as an extension to the Rocket Fuel book. We will spend the first few modules doing a recap of the teachings of the book and Rocket Fuel 101. Then, we will take a deep dive into:
- The 5 Rules™ and 5 Tools™
- How best to help your Visionary
- V/I Connector Scores
- 3-Piece Puzzle
- The Rocket Fuel Power Index™
A. While strongly encouraged, it is not a requirement to read the book first. It is required as a prerequisite that you join the free Rocket Fuel community and pass the Rocket Fuel 101 assessment.
A. The content covered will be the same. It all comes down to personal preference if you’d like to spend 4 weeks studying via recorded lessons, attending weekly discussion forums and interacting with your cohorts via Slack or if you’d rather learn in-person with the opportunity to interact face-to-face with your cohorts and coach teaching the course.
Integrator Mastery Forum
A. Integrators who are committed to their craft and want to be a part of an ongoing learning community
A. As an Integrator, you will be working with the people, the issues, and the possibilities day in and day out. Your Implementer will continue to be your resource to keep you on track, but as an Integrator, you will be tackling the issues everyday. https://www.markcwinters.com/blog/eos/integrator-or-implementer/
A.The biggest benefit to joining is the community. We’ve seen it again and again that EOS communities are always a major contributor to success. You will have access to a group of people who are in similar roles or positions as you. A community where you can build relationships with one another to solve issues together and continue to learn and grow. You’ll have access to a private Slack channel where you can regularly communicate as a group. You’ll also get to see these people two to four times a year at QIE’s.
se people two to four times a year at QIE’s.
A. A Quarterly Integrator Exchange (QIE) is a full day of collaboration and interaction with other members of the Integrator Mastery Forum. Members from around the country gather to reconnect, learn, share ideas, and resolve questions and real-world issues so they can deliver even more value to their individual organizations. It is an opportunity to pursue and grow in Integrator mastery by helping one another along the journey.
Membership in the forum includes attendance at two QIEs per year.